Last night Melanie had her first vegetables: sweet peas. She gobbled it up like they were going out of style. She followed that with a helping of rice cereal and then topped it off with some milk. Afterwards she enjoyed chewing on the bowl and spool; I captured this picture during that time.
Sleeping in her new crib.

These previous three pictures showcase Melanie's favorite race car driver. Tee hee.
Pulling off her socks has become a new past-time for Melanie. Here I captured a picture after one of her recent conquests.

Melanie's new crib. It will convert to a toddler bed, daybed, and then full-size bed's headboard. The mattress has multiple height settings, also. The trundle underneath is going to be great for much needed extra storage. All I want to get now is a dust ruffle for the bottom.
I had to end the group of pictures with another from her first vegetable meal. Her big smile says it all "I did it without a hitch!"
No comments:
Post a Comment