
It has been about three weeks since I put the last group of pictures. I have had some family and friends gently remind me that they view the blog often looking for updates. So first I must apologize for not getting these up sooner. That being said it is wonderful to make this next post on Melanie's first easter. These pictures are a collection from these last couple weeks. Enjoy!

Matt picked out this flashing, musical toy for Melanie from Target. It is a Baby Einstein that plays snippets of different classical songs and then flashes colorful lights to each note of the music. The little worm along the side is easy for Melanie's little hands to hold onto and she has become quite the "discoverer" by finding new places on it to "chew" on.
Here is my favorite picture from this group. Matt was holding Melanie one night in his lap in the lazy boy while playing with her. She was all smiles for him. Melanie and I have some time together between picking her up from daycare and when Matt comes home. She is always so excited to see her daddy come in the front door.
Ah...... yes. Sweet potatoes. Here is a picture I captured from this past week after we finished a bowl of the yummy veggies. Melanie continues to devour every vegetable we give her (she is still eating stage one vegetables). When it came to sweet potatoes she couldn't get enough of them.
Katie and Melanie are the youngest grandkids on the Yoder side. Sara, Robbie, and Katie really like to take turns holding her.
Here Melanie is working on developing her crawling skills. She hasn't gotten there yet but is fast approaching the time when she will be crawling. She does a rocking movement where her arms and feet don't quite get the movement at the same time. She can kind of do a tummy scoot to something if it isn't too far.
This last picture I captured when Melanie wasn't expecting it. I put her upright in our lazy boy to do a little work throughout the room. She was playing with the toys you see here. Her attention quickly turned to the awe inspiring pink sock on left foot.
No comments:
Post a Comment