Yesterday began with me opening up all the windows and screen doors for the beautiful weather outside. Today began with more beautiful weather. Melanie woke up, we had some breakfast, and got ready to open up the house again. Down, down, down came the rain... as if buckets had dumped from the sky. All the windows that were cracked open are now closed tightly.
Matt, Melanie, and I all went to the ATT store yesterday. It was time to upgrade our cell phones. In true quirky fasion, Melanie insisted on wearing her new bib while at the store. It was a proud moment to see her providing comic relief to an otherwise boring activity. All in all we got out of there pretty quickly -- much less painful than I had anticipated. Here is a shout out to my job that gives us an awesome discount. Yeah!
Our next stop was supper at Chipotle (delicious!!!!) and then onto Dick's Sporting Goods. That store is amazing... I can't leave there without wanting to go fishing, camping, and swimming. Matt bought some new shoes. You should have seen Melanie's face when she saw the wall of shoes! Her little eyes got so big and she paused for effect: ADORABLE.
Melanie had her first ride on a bike while at Dicks. Matt saw a Disney Princess bike with training wheels. He had her on it in no time; she had fun. However, I was the most proud when she saw a race car inspired bike next to it and wanted that one instead. That's my girl!!! She attended her first race before she was born; I was in my second trimester.
I hope you have enjoyed the pictures. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment