It is a rather cool morning today. I have opened up the house to enjoy the sounds of the bird and gentle breeze blowing through our home. Melanie and I have been hanging out for a couple hours now; her laughter and smile never get old.
I don't have a lot of pictures today, but here are some from last week. We may go to the park today if the weater holds up. They are calling for storms on and off throughout the day.
Here Melanie is drawing in her water-marker book.

Oh mommy! You caught me! Instead of coasters in the coaster basket, I am placing my Care Bear and Winnie the Pooh flashcards.

Mmmm..... eggs.

Jessie continues to be Melanie's favorite puppy-dog. Smokey is still her constant shadow. He is hovering around her right now as she plays with her Legos and Clippos.

Can you believe that the Smurfs and Snorks are still on TV? That has been on in the background -- but I'm the only one watching it -- Melanie could care less. :) It's a little flashback for me as I remember my Saturday mornings planning cartoons to watch.
I am on-call this weekend for work so my activities will be a little limited. I do hope to get some flowers planted outside today.
No comments:
Post a Comment