Sunday, March 15, 2009

A little of this and that

Wow! Has it really been over a month since I added new pictures of Melanie? The time has flown by before I realized it! The pictures on the blog today are a couple weeks old, but they are still precious. Melanie is sprouting up in all her 18-month old glory!

Melanie likes breakfast. In this picture she is enjoying some scrambled eggs. Melanie continues to get better at feeding herself.
Reading has become one of Melanie's favorite things to do. Part of her evening bedtime routine is to be read a couple books by either Matt or I. Then, she goes into her bed with a couple more books. We leave a little light on while she continues to "read" to herself and then she falls asleep. In the mornings, the first thing she asks for is a book. She'll either sit in bed and read or come out to the family room and start turning pages. With Matt and I both being nerdy, she doesn't have a chance!
Ah..... bathtime. Here Melanie is striking a pose that even Elvis would be envious of! Look at that lip curl... awaha!
Naked baby bottom!
Hee hee hee.... you didn't see me give Jessie food, right? Sneaky little girl.

No comments: