Remember the box I talked about in the last blog update? Here is Melanie sitting on her favorite box in front of our family room sofa. :)
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Week ending 12/06/2008
Over the last couple days Matt and I have both taken pictures of Melanie. One of the things I noticed right away when I was looking through them today is she has a bib on in almost all the pictures. Melanie is cutting some back teeth and drooling a lot. The funniest thing right now is when she smiles or giggles and a huge, long, sticky drool string flows from her mouth and she doesn't even know it. I'm glad we've kept a supply of the cloth bibs around.
Remember the box I talked about in the last blog update? Here is Melanie sitting on her favorite box in front of our family room sofa. :)
Matt got a good picture of Melanie eating an apple slice.
Melanie is carrying a programming book on HTML Matt is letting me borrow/read. She found it on an end table, picked it up, and proceeded to try to carry it around. You can see how thick it is. She would giggle, almost drop it, and try to steady it with her little arms. So cute!
Melanie gets a lot of enjoyment playing with different kinds of containers. After her milk carton was emptied I gave it to her to play with. She tried a couple times to put her spoon into the spout on the side. The metal handle would go through but the pink tip would not go through. Once she realized it, she moved the carton around a little bit, giggled, and handed it over to me.

Look at what Mommy and Daddy found me doing? Sitting in a small basket and playing with my toes!!!
I was working around in the kitchen when Melanie did this. She carries around a small blue crate and puts stuff in/out of it. I put something in the fridge, turned around, and she had plopped down right in the middle of it. To make it even funnier, she was very much engrossed with picking at her toes for no reason at all. Too funny!
In this next picture Melanie is playing in our front living room. In the background is Matt's desk. Smokey is "hovering" to make sure Melanie is okay. As soon as she starts leaving a room Smokey follows right behind her.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Remember the box I talked about in the last blog update? Here is Melanie sitting on her favorite box in front of our family room sofa. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment