I was singing in the bathtub when Mommy took this picture. At first I was surprised to see her holding the camera... but I cheesed BIG TIME for that flash!
What? Mom with the camera again? Well... okay, let me strike a few poses for you mama!
Here I come to give the camera a kiss...
*giggle giggle giggle* Daddy is tickling me so hard I am going to pee my pants!
Toe and foot exercises. And-a one... and-a two. Spread that big toe out!
Sleeping beauty... So cute! Mommy told me that I am around 18 to 19 pounds now. It is hard to believe that when I came home back in September I was a mere 6 pounds 9 ounces. Wow!

Thank you to everyone who comes out here to take a look at me from time to time. I am growing like a weed! Besides being a constant crawler, I am also eating cheerios and yogurt puffs like they are going out of style. I've experienced ice cream, too!
Until the next time my parents have more pictures of me... have a great day!
1 comment:
She's a super happy baby, isn't it? I love the bath pic!
Post a Comment