Melanie is beginning more and more to want to sit up by herself. She holds herself for a little while but then needs some support. I captured this picture this past Friday. 
We are into our third week of breathing treatments. This picture was taken earlier this week by Matt while I was giving Melanie a breathing treatment. 95% of the time she is very good during the negulizer treatments. Here is one of those times. She had started falling asleep holding the mask, which helps her to feel involved. You can see little "eyes" on the mask. They have made it to look like a fish face. She is too young to tell... but at least she doesn't hate it completely.
Another rice cereal picture. Melanie is doing good about learning to eat off a spoon. She enjoys getting messy during the whole feeding time. It is very endearing to watch her get all excited with each spoonful that goes towards her. When we are all done I let her play around with the spoon. This picture was captured this past Friday evening.
All things are right with the world when little Melanie grins from ear to ear. Here she is sitting in her feeding table while I was working around in the house one evening. She was having so much fun playing with her toys and such that I captured a super-smiley moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment