Sunday, April 17, 2011
A day at home
I have so many plans for today... and I'm hopeful that Melanie will come along with me through all of them. It has been a couple weeks since I've been able to spend a whole day with her; Matt will enjoy knowing he can have a day all to himself, too. I promised Melanie we would get her hair cut today... she loves that. Geraniums for the front porch are on the horizon for purchasing. A few groceries are needed; Melanie loves to go to Kroger. A trip to WalMart will likely be required. It is supposed to be somewhat sunny and in the 60's today. If that ends up being true a trip to the park will likely be requested by my darling daughter. Trips to the park almost always require some new pictures to be taken. New pictures mean some new postings on the website... which is good news for all. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So...where are those pics???
:)
Post a Comment