Here is a variety of pictures from the last several weeks. This first one I took this morning as Melanie was "cleaning" the couch for me.
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Variety from the last couple weeks
Melanie is getting bigger every day. I am glad that I take pictures from time to time to look back and see how she is growing. Melanie continues to grow her vocabulary.... I'm still waiting for a consistent "mama" but I can't help but glow when she says everything else: "Dada", "Jessie" (one of our dogs), "turtle", "duck", "out "(to Smokey... he gets told to leave the room a lot because he can be annoying), "book", and "that". Yesterday she was putting shapes through the right hole of one of her toys. Matt and I were clapping like it was an awards ceremony! Ha ha.... until the next posting, enjoy these pictures.
Here is a variety of pictures from the last several weeks. This first one I took this morning as Melanie was "cleaning" the couch for me.
Melanie has taken a shine to climbing things. Here she is enjoying the view from the top of my Longaberger picnic basket. Thank goodness it is sturdy!
The fall season is my favorite time of the year. I cannot wait for the first snow! Melanie enjoys sitting in the grass and playing with rocks and leaves.
Here is a variety of pictures from the last several weeks. This first one I took this morning as Melanie was "cleaning" the couch for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment