Melanie is crawling now... she is MOBILE!!!! And boy oh boy does she like to get around like a champion! :) Matt first saw it this past Thursday morning before he took her to daycare.
Melanie has secured the dog toys a couple times already. Smokey and Jessie are so good natured about her "getting their things". They defer to her every time. Of course, Smokey is getting more and more excited for when she starts throwing a ball for him. He is already rolling his toys to her in the hopes she can do it already. All Jessie does is lick her to death... which brings about many giggles and happy noises from our baby girl.
Since I didn't get any new pictures posted in June, here is a short compilation of pictures from June.
Melanie was playing with her toys near the blue Rubbermaid tub. She was getting tired because it was close to her nap time. She was sitting there rubbing her eyes when she looked at me... I captured this picture.
The blue Rubbermaid tub has become one of her favorite places to put toys and play with them. She pulls herself up to it quite a bit, also.
Daddy, Melanie, and Grandma (Rachel) Yoder reading books before bedtime. We read a couple books each night before she goes to bed. Melanie enjoys reading and takes great enjoyment out of turning pages in her books.
Here Melanie is playing with one of her first Christmas toys from us. It plays music when certain places are pressed. The toys flips from ground-level to an archway. Melanie will often "dance" sitting down while the music plays. It is so cute to watch!
In this picture Smokey is chewing on his toys while Melanie enjoys her own pile of toys. Smokey is her constant companion and protector. When I say protector what I really mean is buddy. He will be the first one by her side if she cries from hurting herself or giggles loudly from enjoyment. Smokey is 11 years old now, I hope he sticks around long enough for her to have memories because she loves him so much.Melanie had her first swing experience yesterday at the park. I will post those pictures later today.
No comments:
Post a Comment